Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1 YEAR OLD!!!


Yes today is my penguins first birthday!!! I registered Club Penguin in Nottingham, while visiting a relative & 0ne night I just asked my mom could I make an email address and she said yes soo happy Birthday meeee Please leave your comments or any Happy Birthday Card links!! That I can put on the website.The Winner for best card will get a Buddy Add follow & shoutout on Twitter And become an Author on this website for a month!!! So happy summer & HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!! Play Minimonos ~Jordanisaac1

2 comments:

MapTurtle said...

dude u need alot of help on this blog i can make u a header using clubpenguin letters saying JordanIsaac Cheats! or wateva make me admin on ur blog i swear on my life i can make this blog awesome happy bday.

codmad1000 said...

sorry jordan but you said to me that your mam does not know about your e-mail.

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.