Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movie Night Wednesday.

Hey guys, yes, I might be on vacation but that dosen't mean I can't throw a party. I am hosting a movie night the thing is. First I have a party on club penguin. Then I post an awesome new movie. Either: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, The A-Team, Karate Kid, Toy Story 2. I can actually post the movies on www.jordanisaac1.tk so heres the details: Date:Wednesday Time: 1:15pm PST Server:Southern Lights room: coffee shop. We will talk about our favourite films and then after the party log on to www.jordanisaac1.tk and we will all watch the movie. While watcing the movie I will chat on my Xat . and also tweet so please make it~Jordanisaac1

1 comments:

puggyo said...

:O srry i missed it!
btw my name on Xat rachel :) ~puggyo~

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.