Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Theory: What comes next with the EPF

Hey guys, Jordanisaac1 here.In recent events I have seen a lot of weird things happening in game.Like a party infested by crabs and things like that.Here's My Theory:
So, the EPF has gone away for a while?Why?Hm..Do you remember the adventure party being infested by crabs?Or the blue crab?
Club Penguin Blue Crab Exclusive
Yes, maybe this has something to do with Herbert.Wait I have more information.
Remember the behind the scenes?Well, if you look at the writing scene you will see this
Club Penguin Operation: Black Out Sneak Peek
Operation: Black Out?The next mission, perhaps?When I read Club Penguin CP Pengwing4 actually was able to read some: Operation: Black Out
Ending:
Herbert: “You penguins will never again see the light of day! Mwa ha ha”

Rookie: “You’ll never get away with this Herbert!”

Herbert: “That’s a…”
Yes, more info.But, what got me thinking was this.
Gary is hiding something from us.I was like, what?But then I saw in the background.A crabs shadow.Klutzy?
So,here's my theory.Herbert has made a cloning machine of some sort to make crabs take over the island.The blue crab was maybe a malfunction with the machine.But, because of the amount of energy the machine was using, there became a black out.What do you think?Leave your theory in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.