Sunday, February 28, 2010

Author appliacations

Hi guys, I have been very lonely in the days of my blogging so I have decided to make some changes an author compeitition.HUH? Well its not a comp I just pick people.Heres what I will do pick 3 authors everyday for a week heres what you have to do:1 Comment these answers:Do you have a blog if so what is it and what blog maker do you use ? Do you have good grammer? Do you play other online worlds if so what are they? And don't forget to add your email address so keep Commenting ~Jordanisaac1

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello owen2006 here i want 2 b an auther cos im ur friend and ur an auther on my blog plz plz plz plz plz from owen2006 AKA duffmanmackeyAKAowen mackey

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.