Friday, February 26, 2010

Jordanisaac1 awards


Hi guys, Jordanisaac1 here just telling you that we only had two polls on the Jordanisaac1 awards and im suprised about the ammount of votes there were.But because there was only poll's i picked the rest out myself.Heres the poll winners:Online world of the year was won by Club Penguin WOO-HOO!.Blogger of the year was voted:Jordanisaac1 thanks for all that support.These are the one's I picked:Dino of the year (Webosaurs):Rexsours (for coming to all my party's and being my friend congrats) Monkey of the year:Brutel Congrats.Penguin of the year:Puggyo (my friend) and the moment you have all been waiting for BLOG OF THE YEAR (Not offical's) It goes to:PERcy's,Webosaurs blog.Congratulations to everybody who voted and all the winners ~Jordanisaac1

2 comments:

Puggyo on cp said...

hey jordanisaac1 thanks loads for making me penguin of the year i appreciate it lots and i like your website its cool!
By Puggyo

Anonymous said...

Hey jordanisaac1!

Its Luluabc. Im one of your buddys remember? I logged on and you were too so i Googled you and found this! Cool website, although it could have a bit more JI touch added to it.

Your friend, Luluabc

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.