Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ad space is open for buisness

Let me get something straight.You don't have to pay for an ad I repeat you don't have to pay its pretty simple really.All you do is advertise TCPCT in some way.You can get our banner at the top of the blog.Our you can add us to your blogroll.And after I have checked your blog and I see that your advertising TCPCT in some way.I will either get your banner on my site :0 or I will put you on my blogroll :0....Sound like a plan? Keep rocking ~Jordanisaac1

2 comments:

Maja said...

I have your Site on my Blogroll!!I'll add the banner now!!!! P.S You don't need to advertise me I owe you!!! :D

~Beep Bop 223~ A.K.A Maja223

tree line 1 said...

do you have any codes to givaway jordan. i need them

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.