Sunday, September 26, 2010

Game Day Review


Hey guys Game Day has been released in UK & Ireland. You know the CP Wii game! I managed to buy a copy and I already conqured it so I thought I would review it. Graphics: The graphics are awesome its great with all the 3D penguins the games also are really good according to graphics.The best is when you buy clothes wear them and play a mini game the clothes your wearing show up. WI-FI I liked the online mode especially the way you SYNC your own penguin, but I really hoped you could play the Mini-Games online .Ahh, maybe next time. Multiplayer:Usually my family aren't really in to CP but after the I got Game Day it's all we play and now my family relise I blog and all my friends so thats great! Well there you have I hope Mini Games will be online next time thanks for reading -JI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.