Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello! I am Sonic4572

Hey penguins,

I am Sonic4572 and I am a new author on this awesome blog! I have A LOT to talk about on this post! Shall we get started? Let's start with some FAQ!

  • Why are you Tom3530 on CP?
Well,I came up with Tom3530 before Sonic4572,so it's kind of weird! But, I made my CP account a long time before my penguin called Sonic4572 which got banned forever somehow!
  • Yes,I am Safe Chat! Why?
When I created CP,it was my first Virtual Worold ever and I randomly picked Safe Chat! XD Yeah,but I can contact you on blog posts or on my Twitter! @Sonic7890

  • Do you make graphics?
Yes,but they aren't REALLY REALLY REALLY good! But,I made the navbar for this blog,and my coding is KIND OF good too! I am actually improving!
  • How did you meet Jordanissac1?
Well,I knew him for a while! But,I got added to this blog by winning a contest,and I told him I was having a giveaway so he gave be a FEW more codes,and I made him a navbar,and I am now an addition to the blog!

Well,that is all you need to know... SO FAR! :) I hope you like me as an addition and that we give you good CP cheats!

~Sonic4572

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, talk sexual or be racist.*Comments await moderation, anything racist will be reported.